Thursday, June 02, 2005



This is the red/white/grey sock I mentioned earlier. All I have left is the toe but can't seem to find the time. Now that school is out I'm working full time and doing a lot of work outside so am exhausted when I get home and can't find the energy to knit. Also I have a horrible schedule, 12:30-9 which makes it impossible to do anything during the day than work, lay around and eat. I'm really getting sick of my job anyway, I'm the only female there and don't always feel like a part of the group or whatever. Not that I care particularly, it's just not a fun place to work anymore. On Tuesday I was using the tractor mower for the first time and thought I broke it cause it got so clogged with grass that it stalled. After that it wouldn't start so had to walk back and get supervisor who also couldn't figure it out, then had to get another guy to come out and start it...later I realized that you have to have your foot on the break to start it. Then yesterday I lost my keys weed whacking and everyone had to walk around to try an find them. Not having a good week at work, it would probably start making me feel disfunctional if I cared more.

Anyway, I'm hoping to finish the socks as soon as possible so I can move on to something more summery. I also finished one of the mittens I was making for my mom when I was home a couple weeks ago. I wanted to finish it there to make sure it would fit her so I can make the other one here. Not that I like making mittens. I'm really sick of them. I think I hate everything I knit though...why do I continue???? I think it's more the process than the product I'm addicted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home