Thursday, July 21, 2005

not much new

It seems that not much knitting has gotten done even though I knit pretty much every day. I did finish the back of the crossed-front tank, and have finally finished the bottom ribbing of the front side, which had to be ripped and restarted about three times. It seems to be on it's way again now, and should go pretty fast from here.

I think the reason for the lack of progress is that I was at rm's cabin last weekend and was enjoying myself so much I didn't pick up yarn and needles all weekend! The weather was absolutely beautiful and his family are quite cool so it was a great few days to get away from the misery of Fargo. I'm very depressed again at work as I find that I am working with the most unapologetic rednecks. I won't go into the things they say, as I don't want to taint my blog with such negativity. Suffice it to say the work situation is not very happy at the moment.

On a lighter note I'm going to Duluth tomorrow for a week and couldn't be more excited. Duluth seems like such an incredibly cool, beautiful place compared to the hell that is North Dakota. My cousin is getting married and all of my family is in town. I can't wait to see everyone and spend some time at my own cabin.

Wish I had some good pictures to show, but will hold off until the tank is done and I have another CF card for my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home