Tuesday, August 30, 2005

koalas



Well, I figured out what to do with the left over WoolEase. I made this guy over the weekend with an H crochet hook and a pattern from a learn to crochet book I have. I think he turned out pretty cute. The only thing really questionable is the dark area on the top of the white stomach where I experimented with simply crocheting over the grey yarn to get it to the other side of the stomach. Obviously didn't work out so good, but that's OK. That part wasn't written in the pattern so I just had to kind of make it up as I went along. You can see him with his previously made friend below who was made according to the pattern.

I think I'm going to give him to my mom's boyfriend's granddaughter Ellie. She's absolutely adorable (and this from someone who doesn't particularly like children). In which case I'll have to be crocheting up some bears or more koalas or something for her little sister Ava and her cousin Will, both of whom are still babies and also quite cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home