Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Projects - yay


yarn

I ordered this a couple of weeks ago to start a new project but am a little scared to dive right in...the water's looking a bit cold. What I plan on using this for is the Short Sleeve Top from VK Spring/Summer 2005. The cotton angora is so incredibly soft, and I love the color. I'm going to start this project eventually, but have to completely finish some others and maybe make a few quick, instant gratification projects before I can comfortably sit down and start this one.

All I have left on the crossed front tank are about three ends to sew in which I've been avoiding and I'm also now working on a crochet solomon's knot shrug from crafster.org that I love but had to rip yesterday when I realized when I was almost done that it was turning out too big. Anyway, have started attempt two and am using Classic Elite Bam Boo which I've been meaning to try out and I love it! Will post photos of those projects soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home