Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fall (Spring?) Mittens



Since I haven't finished anything new this week (rather I have but can't post it yet) I decided to finally sew in the ends of these mittens I made last spring. I have no idea what pattern I used, I think I made up a mish mash of patterns I had been using for other mittens. What I love about them though is that they're made with Classic Elite Inca Alpaca. I love that yarn, it's so soft and has such a nice fine texture. The mittens are thin, but I think that's OK especially for crisp fall days because the alpaca will compensate for warmth.



I'm also working on a circular sweater/vest/shrug thing that some ladies at Craftster designed. It's a fun side project while I wait for some yarn that I ordered about a month ago to get here so I can make my sister's Christmas gift.

Don't really have much more to say. I'm having one of those blah-don't-care-about-anything-homesick-want-to-lay-on-the-couch-while-my-mom-cooks-something-for-me days. Only a month and a half to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home