Friday, November 11, 2005

More Koalas



I finished this guy this morning and I think he turned out pretty cute. Behind him is the knit afghan I've been occasionally working on. It was nice to have a crochet project in between all the knitting I've been doing lately. I've been crocheting for quite a while longer than I've been knitting, and while knitting is my obsession, there's something soothing about working on a crochet project now and then.

Yesterday I ordered the Frostrosen kit. I've been wanting to order it for weeks, but couldn't justify it when I have several Christmas presents to knit. Then I had a revelation: why not knit Frostrosen for my Grandma Rose instead of yet another Branching Out? I don't think she even uses scarves and after two Branching Outs I'm sick of the pattern. I think she'll enjoy the mittens more and it gives me the perfect excuse to make them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home