Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Frostrosen



Pattern: Frostrosen from Nordic Fiber Arts
Yarn: Finullgarn
Needles: Size 0 dpns

I finally finished my Frostrosen mittens and I love them! I ended up making a size smaller than the smallest size in the pattern, and they fit perfectly. This was my first fair isle project ever, and it was so satisfying to see as I was working that I could do this and that it was turning out better than I had ever imagined!



Above is my mom modeling the mittens. I gave them to my Grandma for Christmas and she said they fit her just right too. I might have to make a pair for myself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

You did it! They look beautiful!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautifully done, Katie! I love the classic colors of black and white.

- MJ

12:10 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love your Frostrosen mittens. I received my kit a couple of days ago, and I've been knitting obsessively ever since. I hope mine end up looking as good as yours.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home