Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Socks and Bunnies

In spite of having much free time on my hands, I have been doing embarrassingly little knitting. Yesterday, however, I did finish this sock.



I love the colors of this yarn; the greens, blues and tans somehow remind me of the beach. It's a fond, but distant memory in the middle of winter in Minnesota.



I also thought I would share a picture of my best friend and companion who I have been spending quite a bit of time with since I've moved home. It's quite hard to get a picture of a bunny, since the moment I am at her level she is moving around constantly, often on me, trying to figure out what the heck is going on. She loves treats and bananas, and digging and hopping on top of things. Also, she loves naps. What a life...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's an adorable rabbit! Don't tell Peaches but I think lops are the cutest of all the rabbits.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Aww! Cute socks, but cuter bunny!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home