Monday, February 06, 2006

Turtleneck Shrug and Cuteness Incarnate

Since finishing my socks I have slowly but surely been working on the Turtleneck Shrug from ScarfStyle. I LOVE the yarn. I am using the yarn and color called for in the pattern. It's my first time using a Rowan yarn, and after the first ball with 4 knots in it I wasn't impressed, but now that I've wound the second ball with 0 knots I'm feeling considerably better about it. It is so soft, warm and cozy, and I adore the color.



Aside from that this project is yet more proof that I am incapable of knitting ribbing evenly - I can do cables, lace, whatever, but I just can't seem to get ribbing right. The yarn and pattern are so good, however, that I think I'll be able to look past the imperfections in my knitting.



And I don't think I even need to say anything about this picture, the cuteness speaks for itself. She was finally sitting still for a minute today so I snapped a few photos of her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna (Random Knits) said...

Your bunny is adorable! When we got our bunny, they told us she was a dwarf lop. I think someone got that wrong!!

Donna
Random Knits

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home