Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Turtleneck Shrug



Pattern: Turtleneck Shrug from Scarf Style
Yarn: Rowan Kid Classic
Needles: size 7 dpns

I finally finished my turtleneck shrug and am so happy with the result. Ripping out the neck and shoulders and redoing them was definitely the right choice. So the only modification I made to this already wonderfully simple pattern was making the shoulders shorter by two inches (5" rather than 7"). Apparently I'm short shouldered, who knew.



Worn as a scarf, this is just about the most comfy, cozy, warm thing you'll ever wrap around your neck. This was my first time knitting with a Rowan yarn, and I'm terribly afraid that I've become addicted to the luxury of it. Unfortunately my bank account can't support such a habit. Luckily I've grown my stash to a point that it can hold me over until I can afford it again. Well, on to the next project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home